KloudSac Terms & Conditions
Warranty and Return Policy:
KloudSac agrees to adhere to the Australian Consumer Law in terms of warranties and returns.
Reasonable Performance of the goods:
KloudSac provides a 2 year warranty for all components of our KloudSacs.
Please note that your failure to follow our usage instructions will void the warranty.
Zippers and covers:
Zippers and covers are designed and tested to perform to normal usage.
Excessive pressure such as jumping on or overloading your KloudSac, may result in zippers or covers breaking and our warranty does not cover such usage.
2 year guarantee that the foam will not compress or flatten.
We recommend your KloudSac be regularly fluffed to reinvigorate.
Changed Your Mind?
Please choose carefully, KloudSac does not offer refunds where a customer changes their mind.
Proof of Purchase:
Always keep your receipt to make it easier for returns.
What to Do If You have a Problem?
If you wish to make a warranty claim please email your contact details explaining the problem to: [email protected] .
We will contact you promptly and advise how we will best handle the problem.
If we need to get the KloudSac back from you we will arrange and pay for freight.
We do not refund for incorrect purchases so please choose your KloudSac carefully
- Never leave a child unattended around the bag, or allow a child to lay under a bag! This can result in serious or fatal injuries.
- Do not jump on the bag
- Do not lie under the bag.
- This product is not a flotation device.
- Flammable. Keep away from severe heat or fire.
- Improper use of this product in this and other ways may also cause injury or death and will void your warranty.
- Do not eat the KloudSac bag foam, or attempt to climb inside your KloudSac bag.