BROWN SHAGGY FAUX FUR BEAN BAG
Get your hands on this luxurious faux fur shaggy brown bean bag cover
Also available in black, white and multi-colour fur
The Shaggy Brown Faux Fur Bean Bag is definitely the most unique fabric we have in our range. A warm beige nap, transcending into a mocha base and backing, our Brown Faux fur is thick and lofty, and will warm in space instantly!
Like the rest of the Fur range, absolutely no animals were harmed in the making of this fur – it’s made from 100% polyester fibres, making it washable, stain resistant and extremely durable. Double backed onto a hardwearing woven backing, you don’t have to worry about any stretching or pulling on your fabric, whilst also getting the benefits of a thick, warm fabric with great loft.
- The Shaggy pile is sourced from the best manufacturer for optimal feel and comfort.
- Extra large 120cm size for maximum comfort (as pictured)
- Child-safe locking zipper. No Pull tab in accordance with Australian Law. Simply use a paperclip to open.
- Polyester fabric
- Outer fur cover has a large zip around the base for easy removal.
- Bean bag cover has a suede base to prevent the bag from sliding on tiles or floor boards.
- Cover is machine washable on a cold gentle cycle.
- Colour: Mottled Brown
- Requires 500 – 600 Litres of beans for the 120cm, and 300 Litres of beans for the 90cm.
- Complete with outer fur cover, and a seperate strong Inner liner for placing the beans into.
- 2 year warranty
Note: Beans not included.
All bean bags are fitted with child proof safety locks without pull tabs. This is required by Australian Law. Australian Law also prevents us from providing customers with a paper clip or safety pin etc, to assist in the opening of the zipper. You will therefore be required to find such a tool to open and close the inner and outer bag covers.
KloudSac takes these laws seriously and we therefore hope you are not inconvenienced by the regulations. Further information about these regulations can be found by clicking here.
WARNING: Small lightweight foam pieces present a severe danger to children if swallowed or inhaled.
Not for infants under 3 years, Adult supervision required at all times.